Final BRTOD Plan
City staff are continuing to lead transit-oriented development master planning for Tamarack, Woodbury Theatre, and the new I-494 Woodbury park and ride stations in 2019. Below is the March 2019 final BRTOD Plan for these three stations (PDF).
Subsequent BRTOD Planning Phases
- Please contact the City of Woodbury Economic Development department for more information about BRTOD planning
- Provide additional comments here
Phase 1, Constraints and Opportunities
Purpose: Provide information about the project, and opportunities and constraints for each station area; gather stakeholder feedback on station area issues in order to identify specific station area objectives (October-early November 2017)
- Handout: BRTOD Overview
- Presentation, City Staff (see below)
- City of Woodbury staff input session, October 24, 2017, Woodbury City Hall
Engagement results: In-person engagement provided feedback on draft station-area constraints and opportunities. Feedback will help shape specific station-area objectives and guide access and land use alternatives.
- Compilation (Pending)
- Key objectives identified for this station area: (Pending)