Delivering rapid transit service in the Gateway Corridor will take a collaborative effort of local elected officials, business and community leaders, and residents. Your involvement is welcome and vital to the project’s success.
Here are some things you can do to help make Gateway Corridor transit a reality:
- Sign up for our occasional e-newsletter to stay current on Gateway Corridor news.
- Check out the most recent information about the project on the Metro Transit Gold Line website.
- Contact your legislators. Tips on how to do that can be found here.
- Attend public hearings and meetings to learn about the project and provide feedback. E-news will have details, as will this website, when dates are set.
- Consider educating and motivating your co-workers and elected officials to get involved.
- And don’t forget to Like us on Facebook.